Jobs Vacancy for a security Guard, Lash Technician, Food and Beverage, garden maintenance Gold Coast Australia

German Bar along Cavil avenue looking for a security Guard for Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights and any main events.
Must hold relevant qualifications.
Please email to the following: bookings@bavarianhaus.com.au



WE ARE HIRING
Due to how busy I am becoming I am on the hunt for a qualified Lash Technician to work alongside me in my business. ⁣
I am searching for someone who has experience with classic, hybrid and Russian volume sets. Someone who is punctual & fun to join TLHQ team. ⁣
All applicants MUST take pride in their work, and offer exceptional service to ensure clients needs are being met. ⁣
I am seeking 1 casual eyelash artist who can work flexible hours. ⁣
Hours may vary from 8-20 hours a week. Depending on how busy I am. ⁣
I am needing someone who can lash for me on the days that I cannot lash, as I am getting busier. ⁣
My new lash superstar must have -⁣
- Great customer service skills, professionalism - - Minimum of 6 months experience ⁣
- Classic & Volume trained ⁣
- Flexible with working hours / days ⁣
- Able to present a portfolio of eyelash extension full sets ⁣
I will be holding trials every Monday for successful candidates. ⁣
Please forward through your resume & portfolio / business page to luxdlashes@hotmail.com⁣
0484 513 817 ⁣
Applications will be closed 5th January ⁣



Gold coast club seeking a passionate Food and Beverage superstar, with a friendly, personable, and bubbly personality. Experience a must!! 20-30hr a week for the right person with the position start date of January 2nd. email resume to info@mermaidbowls.com



Must have experience in all facets of garden maintenance
At least 3 years
Be able to drive a Manuel Ute & trailer an advantage
Attention to detail & work with a small crew
Email dave@onecallsolvesitall.com.au